Information about PTPTN Loan & Application Procedure
• Applicants must be Malaysian
• Applicants must not be recipient of other loans or scholarships at the same time
•SPM with at least 3 credits or according to the course entry requirements.
• Applicants should enroll in an IPTS that offers a full-time degree or diploma course that is approved by the MQA and the JPS.
• For students applying for a second time, loans extended previously by PTPTN must be fully settled prior to a new application.
• The remaining study period upon application must not be less than 1 year.
2. Programmes Eligible for PTPTN Loan
Several programmes are eligible for PTPTN Loan
3. Online Application
You are required to visit the PTPTN website, www.ptptn.gov.my.
4.The last date for application: Kindly contact the college PTPTN Officer.
All online application will be processed after the given deadline and applicants can check the status of their application 7 days after the closing date.
5. Submission Of Documents
Once your application is approved, kindly print out the following form(s) for submission:
2 sets of surat tawaran and butiran peribadi
Kindly submit the above forms with the following documents(s):
• 2 X RM10 stamp hasil
• Photocopy of I.C (both sides)
• Letter of Acceptance from Lincoln University College.(Will be provided by the institution)
•SPM and STPM /A-Levels/UEC/SAM/AUSMAT/CPU/CIMP/Local Matriculation/Recognised Diploma result.
6. Submission Of Application
PTPTN will confirm the date for submission of application and Lincoln College will inform the students about the date that has been decided upon, via the student's Lincoln College email.
Please note that the submission will take place whereby the representative from PTPTN would visit the Lincoln College to check, verify and collect all your documents.
Also please ensure that you bring along your MyKad for verification purposes.
7. Final Processing
According to PTPTN, if the document is in proper order, PTPTN will process the payment.
8. Loan Repayment
Subject to 1% service fee per year charged on the outstanding loan amount. Repayment of the loan starts 6 months after graduation or as soon as you are employed.