Self esteem discusses issue such as who we really are and how much we value ourselves. It helps us to understand the way we think, our attitude and behavior based on our belief system in life. By understanding who we really are at work and outside the work environment, we realize our true goal. This helps us to enhance our career and personal satisfaction to lead a more meaningful and fruitful life.
Discover your self image, inner strength and uniqueness by participating in this highly practical training program. It will answer questions about the image you portray at work and how you can further enhance your self esteem and confidence to become an excellent performer.
- Learn how you value yourself
- Understand the image you are projecting at work
- Know what is your current level of self-esteem
- How to boost your self-confidence fast
- Getting to know ways to motivate yourself and others
- Change mindsets to think more positively
THE TRUE ART OF SELF-ESTEEM
-What Is Self Esteem?
- How Enhancing Self-esteem Can Help You
- Difference Between Self Esteem, Confidence and Motivation
ANALYZING YOUR LEVEL OF SELF-ESTEEM
- How Do You See Yourself?
- What Principles Guide You?
- Identifying Your Needs
- Rate Your Self Esteem
MANAGING YOUR SELF ESTEEM
- Getting To Know You
- Characteristic of Low and High Self Esteemed People
- Steps To Enhance Your Self Esteem
SETTING YOUR LIFE PATH STRAIGHT
- The X and Y Staff
- Where You Want To Be?
- Understanding Your Roles and Responsibilities
- The Success Formula
BUIDLING A POSITIVE IMAGE
- Using Positive Words
- The Right Projection of Body language
- Correcting Your Tone of Voice
- Clarifying Your Belief System
- What Causes Your Fear
- How To Think Positive In Negative Situations
- Confidence Builders
- Respond Or React
- The 4 Types of Motivation
- How To Enhance Motivation Level
- Tips To Quick Motivation
ACTION PLAN YOUR LIFE
- Productive Life Vs. Comfort Zone
- Changing Your Mindset About Life Path
- Attaining Inner Peace
It is a highly interactive program where participants will be exposed to role plays, self-analysis, creativity games, case studies and discussions in order to discover their own strength and how to capitalize it in order to become a productive and excellent staff.
General workers, Admin. Asst, Clerical Staff, Supervisors, Secretaries, Executives, Office Administrators, Technician, Engineers, Asst. Managers.
RM1,588.00 per participant (Standard Fee)
RM1,388.00 per participant (Early Bird Fee, register by 30 June 2014)
Group incentive: Register 3 participants from the same organization, the 4th
participant is FREE. (Buy 3 Get 1 Free)
Kindly click here for Online Registration.