Often time customer service is not just a SMILE and how often do we meet a nice customer in a week? Tough luck! Frontline employees have to handle many situations that are far from ideal and scenarios that leave them scrambling to know what to say and do.
The truth, servicing customer can be very challenging!
So what do you do when you face with customers who are angry, rude, difficult, super cost-conscious, too friendly or even mentally disturbed? Now, what do you say to them? You’re probably like most of us who would be lost in words and not sure what to do next. As a service provider, it’s your job to give great service to every one of your customers but you know it’s often challenging to achieve. And, sometimes, it isn’t the customer who behaves badly. Yes, we are talking about you.
What would you do if you say something which make customer becomes angry? Perhaps you said something belittling, sarcastic, tactless, or embarrassing. You are aware of your mistake and wish you could take back your word but you can’t. Do you just keep quiet? Or you say something that makes the situation worse. And what about those situations in which you have no clue what the customer is talking about, or perhaps you were distracted and didn’t listen to your customer?
Say It Right! for Effective Customer Service workshop
is about developing the kills and using the right words to say so that you can handle any challenging situations. This would enable you to have better conversations with customer in order to reach the best solution and most importantly is to get the customer on your side.
- Say the right word when you face with customers who are angry, rude, difficult, super cost-conscious, too friendly or even mentally disturbed?
- Say the right word when you said something belittling, sarcastic, tactless, or embarrassing.
- Say the right word during situations in which you have no clue what the customer is talking about.
- The right words to say to handle any challenging behavior or situation and get the customer on your side.
- Learn to say the right word because customers can sometime surprise you to the point where you go blur and can’t think of an appropriate response.
- There are times when you completely regret the words that have flown out of your mouth. What do you say?
SAY IT RIGHT IS POWERFUL COMMUNICATION
It is rather easy to communicate when you deal with friendly customer but how often does that happen? We live in digital age and Malaysian generally wants answer right away. Customers want service and they want it now even though you are busy. Most customers are not easily satisfied and they also can be offensive, rushed, stressed out, impatient and demanding.
Moreover, customers can sometime surprise you to the point where you go blur and can’t think of an appropriate response. And there are times when you completely regret the words that have flown out of your mouth.
SAY IT RIGHT— WELCOME
- Welcome the customer
- Words of welcome
- Welcome in action
- Be warm and friendly
SAY IT RIGHT— COURTESY
- Respect the customer
- Words of courtesy
- Courtesy in action
- Build positive first impression
SAY IT RIGHT— RAPPORT
- Relate to the customer
- Words of rapport
- Rapport in action
- Build relationship
SAY IT RIGHT— ENTHUSIASM
- Excite the customer
- Words of enthusiasm
- Enthusiasm in action
- Be interactive & enthusiastic
SAY IT RIGHT— ASSURANCE
- Take care of the customer
- Words of assurance
- Assurance in action
- Be quick to solve problem
SAY IT RIGHT— EMPATHY
- Feel the customer
- Words of empathy
- Empathy in action
- Be in the shoes of customer
SAY IT RIGHT— REGRET
- Say sorry to the customer
- Words of regret
- Regret in action
- Be apologetic
SAY IT RIGHT— APPRECIATION
- Be thankful to the customer
- Words of appreciation
- Appreciation in action
- Be thankful & show gratitude
- What’s positive attitude?
- Ways to have positive attitude
- Positive attitude in action
- Be positive, be proactive
BODY LANGUAGE & TONEKEEP UP THE ENERGY LEVEL!
- What’s these?
- Ways to form good habits
- Body language/tone in action
- Be attentive
- What’s energy level?
- Why is it important?
- Ways to keep energy level
- Be happy and stay active
All Customer Service Personnel.
RM1,588.00 per participant (Standard Fee)
RM1,388.00 per participant (Early Bird Fee, register by 16 June 2014)
Group incentive: Register 3 participants from the same organization, the 4th
participant is FREE. (Buy 3 Get 1 Free)
Kindly click here for Online Registration.