Will your managers be ready for the new responsibilities, competition and challenges of the 21st century. Will your managers earn the respect of those under their supervision. Will those who promoted the managers be pleased with their performance. The answers lie in how the managers go about motivating, leading and building relationship with those they supervise.
Today's managers are required to create a positive working climate, make quality decisions, demonstrate effective skills in handling a wide variety of human problems, manage time, set priorities, mould employees from different cultures into a team and show excellent leadership in their managerial style.
Common sense will help your managers somewhat in becoming good managers. However, to make a really successful manager, one needs the kind of knowledge and skills that Sun Tzu's Art of War provides. Sun Tzu's Art of War offers the most comprehensive and effective way to manage a team in the Malaysian environment. The leadership and management principles of Sun Tzu's Art of War are well received by the world.
Sun Tzu's Art of War is the oldest and most well known military manual in the world. Politicians, military experts and businessmen throughout history have all regarded Sun Tzu's Art of War as an important source of wisdom and their secret weapon for victory.
Today, we have witnessed how the application of Sun Tzu's principles have expanded beyond the battlefield into everyday life. Its influence is felt not only in military and state administration, but also in business, public relations, sales, marketing, corporate strategies, diplomacy and even sports.
Thus, we can see how flexible Sun Tzu's strategizing principles can be applied, making it a useful resource for anyone desiring to meet any challenge.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:-
- Apply Sun Tzu's strategies in strategic thinking and their application to daily management activities
- Plan effective strategies via strategic thinking processes
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of competitors and defeat them by factoring them into the strategic thinking process
- Strategically plan possible strikes at the competitors, weakest point
- Adapt to new challenges quickly and stay ahead of competitors
- Develop a warrior's fighting spirit to beat the competitors
- Lay out long term strategies to ensure organizational success and victory
- Manage your team effectively
- Learn excellent leadership skill
- Learn strategies to keep and motivate good performing employees
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO SUN TZU'S ART OF WAR IN STRATEGIC THINKING
- The historical background
- The contents of its 13 chapters
- The importance and relevance of Sun Tzu's Art of War in today's business world
MODULE 2: APPLICATION OF SUN TZU'S PRINCIPLES IN STRATEGIC THINKING
- Sun Tzu's process in strategic thinking
- The art of planning, organizing, staffing, directing & controlling
- How to use strategic thinking in business environment
MODULE 3 : DEVELOPING STRATEGIC GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Concept and definition
- The power of vision
- The process of developing strategic goals
MODULE 4: MANAGING YOURSELF AS A MANAGER - SUN TZU'S STRATEGIES TO BE AN EFFECTIVE LEADER
- Learning to focus on key issue
- Establishing goals and objectives
- Setting priorities
- Managing your time
- Making decisive decisions
- Sun Tzu's control & supervisory strategies
MODULE 5: SUN TZU'S LEADERSHIP PRINCIPLES
- What every manager should know leadership
- Common mistakes you don;t want to make
- Maximizing your leadership potential
- Sun Tzu's leadership development & process
MODULE 6: SUN TZU'S BEST KEPT STRATEGIES FOR DAILY USE
- The tactic of SURPRISE
- The creation of FORCE
- Make the crooked STRAIGHT
- Seek VICTORY before WAR
MODULE 7: SUN TZU'S KEYS FOR SUCCESS IN STRATEGIC PLANNING
- How to plan the Sun Tzu's Way
- The Sun Tzu's planning process
- Managing Ambiguity
MODULE 8: MANAGING CHANGE
- What are some of the changes 2,500 years ago
- What can we learn from ancient strategies to weather storms & challenges
- Managing change the Sun Tzu's way
Apart from lectures the following will be incorporated:
- Group discussion
- Role plays
- Self-assessment exercises
- Games and activities in relation to the topic discussed
Managers, Supervisory, or any Management position level.
RM1,588.00 per participant (Standard Fee)
RM1,388.00 per participant (Early Bird Fee, register by 23 June 2014)
Group incentive: Register 3 participants from the same organization, the 4th
participant is FREE. (Buy 3 Get 1 Free)
Kindly click here for Online Registration.