Bachelor (Hons) in Business Administration
The Bachelor (Hons) in Business Administration program of Lincoln University College, Malaysia (LUC) is designed to help the students to acquire academic and technical skills, so that they are able to take up managerial roles in the future.
The Bachelor (Hons) in Business Administration program of Lincoln University College, Malaysia (LUC) is designed to help the students to acquire academic and technical skills, so that they are able to take up managerial roles in the future. LUC strives to provide the graduate students with adequate knowledge of business and in-depth knowledge of their subject areas. This learning will help the students to achieve success in the professional field.
The aims for the proposed programme are as follows:
- Ability to acquire knowledge in business and economics that will help the graduates to compete at the global level as managers and executives.
- To produce proactive graduates, who are knowledgeable as well as aware about the current issues of business and economics.
- To produce graduates with the capability to integrate and apply the latest technology in organizational management.
- To contribute to the country’s development by producing graduates that fulfills the requirement of both private and public sectors.
- To allow the students to share their knowledge of business and economics with students of other schools in this university college, to produce well-prepared graduates.
- To develop physical fitness , so that the students emerge as disciplined individuals.
After completion of this course the students are expected to find jobs and work as
- Marketing Consultant.
- Investment Banker.
- Business Advisory.
- Management Consultant.
- Commodities Trader.
- General Manager.
- Training Manager.
- Small Business Operator.
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.