Bachelor in Tourism Management
The Bachelor in Tourism Management programme under the Faculty of Hospitality is designed to give students’ academic and technical skills in broad areas. It combines the precise training in international relations theory and practice with the analytical and quantitative tools of policy making.
The Bachelor in Tourism Management programme under the Faculty of Hospitality is designed to give students’ academic and technical skills in broad areas. It combines the precise training in international relations theory and practice with the analytical and quantitative tools of policy making. The programme teaches students a wide range of educational field, the tourism industry in strategic planning and management,event management, tourism marketing, culture and heritage tourism and in other fields including human resources and marketing. The programme is designed as a transformative program, which offers students the education, training, and first-hand experience essential for successful international careers. This enables the programme to meet its broader objectives to touch every aspect of global tourism industry. There are many organizations and industries that are direct contributors of the industry and hence in the long run create better job opportunities to those who would want to be a part of the industry.
The programme of Bachelor of Tourism Management will produce potential engineers who are:
- Knowledgeable and skillful in strategic tourism planning,policy formulation, and management of tourism enterprises in line with Tourism Strategic Plan
- Capable to design innovative plans and communicate technical advice to professionals within the aerospace industry
- Able to value responsibility of the tourism to look after the welfare of the public while making regular inspections and maintenance
- Eligible to demonstrate business expertise and entrepreneurship in order to engage in life-long learning for improved performance of tourism management.
- Able to initiate leadership skills and supervising the assembly of tourism.
The tourism industryis an industry that even though being comparatively new than the others but isgrowing and is also expected to do well in the coming years as well. The jobdescription of a tourism manager is varied and may include many different typesof work. Key areas of employment include visitor management, marketing and thedevelopment of tourism services, products and facilities.
Jobs related to this program include:
- Holiday representative.
- Tour manager.
- Tourism officer.
- Tourist information centre manager.
- Travel agency manager.
- Customer service manager.
- Event manager.
- Hotel manager.
- Marketing executive.
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.