Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Creative Multimedia Technology
BA (Hons) in Creative Multimedia Technology has been designed for those, who inspire to be professional artists in the IT industry or multimedia industry. Multimedia combines the creativity of art and design with the skills and knowledge of computer technolo-gies and programming to create interactive digital media prod-ucts such as online and mobile applications, screen based or envi-ronmentally interactive designs.
Entry Requirements :
- Passed Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent with at least Grade C (NGMP 2.0) in 2 subjects; or
- Passed Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with at least Jayyid rank; or
- Pass the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) by earning at least grade B in 5 subjects; or
- Passed Matriculation / Foundation / Foundation from any university / college / institution offering foundation courses with a CGPA of 2.00; or
- Diploma in Creative Multimedia (Level 4, MOH) with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 (candidates who have a CGPA below 2.5 but above 2.0 can be accepted subject to the internal evaluation process); or
- Other qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Government of Malaysia.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.