Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication (Honours)
The programme presents to the students an interdisciplinary basis on the theory and skills essential to develop into media practitioners and more informed media consumers. The student through this course will gain real world experience in the mass media professions. The graduates will achieve a variety of careers openings related to media eld, including advertising, corporate communication, public relations, journalism, and broadcasting.
Entry Requirements :
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent with at least Grade C (NGMP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects and credit in English at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level or equivalent; or
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with at least Jayyid grade and credit in English at SPM level or its equivalent; or
- Pass in Diploma (Level 4, MQF) or its equivalent; or
- Pass in Matriculation/ Foundation or equivalent with at least CGPA 2.00 and credit in English at SPM level or equivalent; or
- Other qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Government of Malaysia.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.