Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
Our program, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting has been designed to meet the growing needs of the industry as far as accounting professionals are concerned. Accountants today are expected to participate extensively in the general area of business management.
Entry Requirements :
- Pass in STPM or equivalent with a minimum of Grade C (NGMP 2.00) in 2 subjects and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent; or
- Pass in STAM with a minimum of Jayyid grade and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent; or
- Pass in Diploma (Level 4, MQF) / Advanced Diploma (Level 5, MQF) or equivalent; or
- Pass in Matriculation/ Foundation/ Foundation or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Pass in UEC with a minimum of grade B in 5 subjects and pass in Mathematics and English; or
- Other recognized qualifications are equivalent.
English language competency requirements for international students: Minimum IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
Note: The requirement to pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level for candidates (i) and (ii) can be waived if the qualification contains Mathematics and English subjects and the achievement is equivalent to/more than the requirement to pass the subject at SPM level. (Subject equivalence is the responsibility of the LUC and the LUC must have a strong internal policy/procedure in assessing the equivalence).
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.