Bachelor of Business Entrepreneurship
Bachelor of Business Entrepreneurship provides students with the fundamental knowledge about corporate management and skills that help them to recognize the varied functioning of a company. Entrepreneurs are business owners or managers of a corporation, enterprise or small company and/or have opportunities as management trainees.
Entry Requirements :
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM), with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects, and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification; or
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; or
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF) with a minimum PNGK of 2.00; or
- Pass in Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.