Bachelor of Business Entrepreneurship
Bachelor of Business Entrepreneurship provides students with the fundamental knowledge about corporate management and skills that help them to recognize the varied functioning of a company. Entrepreneurs are business owners or managers of a corporation, enterprise or small company and/or have opportunities as management trainees.
Bachelor of Business Entrepreneurship provides students with the fundamental knowledge about corporate management and skills that help them to recognize the varied functioning of a company. Entrepreneurs are business owners or managers of a corporation, enterprise or small company and/or have opportunities as management trainees. There are companies that employ fresh Bachelor of Business Entrepreneurship graduates, which can be a great learning opportunity for the later. Students from this background can enroll in Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) and achieve specialization in a specific management domain so as to attain jobs in the executive position.
The Program will produce graduates who are
- Knowledgeable and skilful in the field of Business Entrepreneurship, to provide idea about the psychological basis for entrepreneurial activity in direct application to business and accounting for progressing theory and practice.
- Professional in field of business industry to keep the modern society moving by inculcating values and ethics with good team work.
- Capable to communicate effectively and provide solution to business and entrepreneurial problems in using scientific skills.
- Able to build proficient lifelong learning skills regarding the global entrepreneurial business for personal development along with development of information management techniques.
- Proficient entrepreneurs in the field of business, providing concepts to understand the management, controlling of the enterprise.
After completion of this course the students are expected to find jobs and work as
- Business Consultant
- Business Reporter
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Commercial Banker
- Executive/Office Assistant
- Finance Controller
- Franchise Operator
- Fundraisers and Development Officer
- New Venture Developer
- Sales Manager
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.