Bachelor of Business Information Systems
KPT/JPS (PA 15461)05/27
The program Bachelor of Business Information Systems with Lincoln University College combines the key topics into a single programme that prepares the students for professions in the domain of business information system in the future.
The program Bachelor of Business Information Systems with Lincoln University College combines the key topics into a single programme that prepares the students for professions in the domain of business information system in the future. It is an IT focused undergraduate program designed to better understand the needs of business and industry and be well equipped to meet those needs. The course blends core concepts from a traditional business administration degree and a technology related degree. Students will not only gain useful skills of the business and IT industries but will also be able to take advantage of internships offered by local firms and will be able to move around the country with employment options.
The programme Bachelor of Business Information Systems will produce professionals who can:
- Incorporate in basic relevant knowledge, formulate, and conduct problems effectively through critical thinking skills in Business Information Systems practice.
- Practice and possess interpersonal skill to communicate with other Business Information Systems professionals.
- Adopt the digital and numerical skills in managing scientific solution to complex problems in Business Information Systems management.
- Effectively utilize leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in Business Information Systems.
- Empower integrity through professionalism and ethics in related field.
Students who obtain a Bachelor of Business Information Systems will have the knowledge and abilities needed to occupy a variety of career titles that are in high demand. The following is a list of the most common job titles held by persons with this degree:
- Application analyst
- Cyber security analyst
- Data analyst
- Information systems manager
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.