Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology (Honours)
Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology (Honours) programme is concerned with the design, construction, and operation of machines and plants that perform chemical reactions for improvement of the human condition. This program prepare students to rely on their knowledge of mathematics and science, particularly chemistry, by applying their engineering skill to overcome technical problems safely and economically.
Entry Requirements :
- Passed the Malaysian High School Certificate (STPM) with at least a grade C (NGMP 2.0) in Mathematics and related Science subjects and passed the Malaysian Examinations Certificate (SPM) including English subjects; or
- Passed the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least B grade in 5 subjects including Mathematics and related Science subjects and pass English subjects; or
- Passed Matriculation / Foundation / Foundation from any Higher Education Provider who can offer foundation program with CGPA 2.00; or
- Diploma in Engineering / Engineering Technology (Level 4 MOH) with at least CGPA 2.00; or
- Other recognized qualifications are equivalent to it by the Government of Malaysia
Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 2.
For international students: TOEFL 500 score or IELTS score 5.0 or equivalent.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.