Bachelor of Civil Engineering Technology With Honours
The program, Bachelor of Civil Engineering Technology prepare the graduates with effective skill and knowledge for the wide range of professional and technical positions with the construction, consulting engineering, surveying and development industries. This field specializes in geotechnical, water, road and transportation, or structural engineering.
Entry Requirements :
- Passed Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a full pass in 2 subjects or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 AND passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent with credit in Mathematics; or
- Pass A-Level with at least a pass in 2 subjects including Mathematics AND pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or O-level or equivalent with credit in Mathematics; or
- Passed a recognized Matriculation Program or Foundation Program with a CGPA of 2.0; or
- Passed the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least a B-grade in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English; or
- Passed Diploma (Level 4 MOH) in a related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 AND credit in Mathematics at SPM level; or
- Other qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Government of Malaysia.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.