Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours) (Artificial Intelligence)
*Menunggu kelulusan akhir daripada JPT
The Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours) (Artificial Intelligence) programme offers courses which provides knowledge in development and use of advanced AI technology to address real-world issues relying on human intelligence. Additionally, the degree provides the basis for continuing professional development, preparing graduates for additional analysis, professional career in a field related to AI and computing, or even other fields where the scope of acquired skills and knowledge that are required or desired.
The programme Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours) (Artificial Intelligence) will produce professionals who can be able to:
- Produce knowledgeable and be technically competent in the field of Computer Science in line with Artificial Intelligence industry requirement locally and globally
- Perform well as a team player, demonstrate good leadership qualities in an organization, and be effective in communication.
- Solve problems related to the field of Computer Science creatively, innovatively, ethically, using numerical and technical skills, and through sustainable approach to solve Artificial Intelligence related problems.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship skills and recognize the need of lifelong learning, as well using a broad range of information, media, and technology applications for successful career advancement.
Career prospects in artificial intelligence have increased recently because of rising industry demand. It makes sense that there will be a lot of jobs created by AI. Compared to other careers now available, an AI career appears to be the most promising. These are some of the occupations that this qualification can lead to:
- Data Scientist
- Intelligent Software Developer
- AI Consultant
- Knowledge Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Computer Vision Engineer
- Big Data Architect
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.