Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons) (Network Technology and Cybersecurity)
Graduates of this course will acquire the necessary skills required to manage a network and maintain its security. We also porovide laboratory facilities, for the study of key areas, such as, network operating systems,network manage-ment and network implementation.
Entry Requirements :
- Passed the Malaysian High School Certificate (STPM) with 2 full passes or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 AND credit in Mathematics at the Certificate of Education (SPM)level; or
- Passed the Matriculation program or a recognized Foundation with CGPA 2.0 and credit in Mathematics at SPM level; or
- Graduated Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems. Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.5;
*Candidates who obtained a CGPA below 2.5 but above 2.0 may be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment process; or
- Practice Diploma with a minimum CGPA 2.5 and credit in Mathematics at SPM level; or
- Graduated South Australian Matriculation (SAM) / Tertiary Entrance Exam (TEE) / Any other Australian Matriculation with minimum 50% or TER
- Other qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.