Bachelor of Economics and Finance (Hons)
The Bachelor of Economics (Hons) programme is designed to equip student with a thorough understanding of financial accounting and economics. Finance is taught as an application of Economics. This course is organized in terms of modules that emphasize both theory and relevant applications.
Entry Requirements :
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) by achieving a minimum NGMP 2.00 or Grade C in 2 subjects, or
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with Jayyid in 2 subjects; or
- Pass in the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with Grade B in 5 subjects; or
- Pass in the Foundation program/ Foundation Program from an institution recognized by the Government of Malaysia by achieving a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Pass in Diploma (Level 4, Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MQF)) from an institution recognized by the Government of Malaysia with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Other qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Government of Malaysia.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.