Bachelor of Education (Teaching of English as a Second Language - TESL)
The Bachelor of Education (Teaching of English as Second Language -TESL) programme is designed to give students academic and technical skills in broad areas. The programme combines the precise training in methods of teaching English and practice with the analytical tools of education. It teaches students a wide range of skills that are valuable for careers in government schools, private schools, and international educational organizations.
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (NGMP 2.0) in 2 subjects; or
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) (Jayyid rank).
STAM students who do not take or pass the Arabic in the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent may be considered for a Bachelor of Arabic degree; or
- Pass in the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 5 subjects; or
- Pass in Matriculation/ Foundation/ Foundation from any IPTA/ IPTS/ Institutions allowing foundation programs with a CGPA of 2.00; or
- Diploma with at least CGPA 2.00; or
- Other qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Government of Malaysia.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.