Bachelor of Homeopathic Medical Science
Bachelor of homeopathy program provides an opportunity to learn about health and wellness, along with different theories and practices used in alternative health care. The purpose of this program is to encourage students to make unceasing and diligent efforts to pursue holistic self-development to cultivate self-discipline and integrity, to nurture creativity into broad-minded future leaders with a mind to serve mankind.
Entry Requirements :
- Malaysian Certificate of Higher Education (STPM) or equivalent in science stream with CGPA of 2.50; Or
- STPM in non-science stream with CGPA of 2.50 and above with credits in two (2) science subjects at STPM level; Or
- Diploma (Level 4, Malaysian Qualification Framework, MQF) in T&CM; or equivalent relevant
- Diploma with CGPA of 2.50 and above (Course exemptions can be granted up to maximum 30%); Or
Diploma (Level 4, Mqf) in T&CM; Or Equivalent with CGPA of 2.00 and Above With At Least Two Years Work Experience inRelevant Discipline (Course Exemption Can Be Granted Up toMaximum 30%); Or
- Any Diploma (Level 4, MQF) from T&CM; recognized institutions; or
- Recognized Degree holders (Level 6, MQF) in any discipline subject to the discretion of the institutions and the code of practice; AND
International students should have at least a score of 5.0 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or a score of 500 in the equivalent of Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.