Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) (Data Analytics)
*Menunggu kelulusan akhir daripada JPT
The Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) (Data Analytics) places a strong emphasis on the growth of analytical abilities in the study of Information technology. The Programme provides core of Information Technology modules complemented with a selection from a wide range of courses that includes the latest advances in IT skills, concepts, and applications such as Parallel Programming, Information Systems Analysis and Design, Web and Network Analytics, Knowledge Management and Data Visualisation.
The program Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) (Data Analytics) will produce professionals who can be able to:
- Produce knowledgeable and be technically competent in the field of information Technology in line with industry requirement locally and globally.
- Perform well as a team player, demonstrate good leadership qualities in an organization, and be effective in communication.
- Solve problems related to the field of IT creatively, innovatively, ethically, using numerical and technical skills, and through sustainable approach to solve Data Analytics related problems.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship skills and recognize the need of lifelong learning, as well using a broad range of information, media, and technology applications for successful career advancement.
Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) (Data Analytics) qualifies the students for employment in a variety of big data, statistical, and predictive reporting-related fields in the information technology sector such as:
- Big data system architect
- Business intelligence manager/specialist/architecture/consultant
- Chief data scientist
- Chief knowledge analyst
- Chief social media scientist
- Credit scorecard specialist
- Customer segmentation specialists
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.