Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours)
KPT/JPS (PA 15056) 10/26
This course aims to the fundamentals of conceptual, methodological and implemen-tation issues of IT-related research. This course is both highly technical and people-orientated. As well as its scientific and technical focus on areas related to software, network, web, database and internet services, areas such as management, communications and human behavior are also covered.
Entry Requirements :
- Passed the Malaysian High School Certificate (STPM) with a full pass in 2 subjects or equivalent NGMP minimum 2.0 AND pass the Certificate of Education (SPM) or equivalent with credit in Mathematics; or
- Pass the Matriculation Programme or Foundation of PPT recognized by the Malaysian Government with a CGPA of 2.0 and credit in Mathematics at SPM level or equivalent; or
- Pass A-Level with a minimum pass in two subjects including a credit in Mathematics at SPM level or equivalent; or
- Pass the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least grade B in five subjects including Mathematics and English; or
- Diploma [Level 4, Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MQF)] in Computing or relevant field with a minimum CGPA of 2.5; or candidates who obtained a CGPA below 2.5 but above 2.0 may be accepted subject to a rigorous internal assessment process; or Diploma (Level 4, MQF) other than field of Computing with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 and credit in Mathematics at SPM level; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government.
For non-Malaysian citizens, please refer to the Malaysian Qualifications Agency’s (MQA) List of Overseas Qualifications and its equivalency with Malaysian Education System to see if you qualify for this course.
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.