Bachelor of Management (Oil and Gas Management)
The energy sector at present is undergoing major development and is resulting in vital growth. This is coupled with rising international competition for resources. Thus all the organizations are forced to concentrate on developing strong management competencies. This course is designed for graduate level students with a wide range of backgrounds who aspire to develop careers in the Oil & Gas and related sectors.
Entry Requirements :
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 or Grade C in 2 subjects; or
- Pass in A-Level at least in 2 subjects; or
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with Jayyid in 3 subjects; or
- Pass in the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least a B grade in 5 subjects; or
- Pass in Foundation / Foundation Program / Foundation / from any universities / colleges with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Pass in the Matriculation Program of the Ministry of Malaysia with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Pass in a Diploma (Level 4, Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MQF)) from an institution recognized by the Malaysian government with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Pass in the Higher National Diploma (HND) (Level 4, MQF) with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Other qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Government of Malaysia.
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.