Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Technology With Honours
The Program, Mechanical Engineering Technology is the broadest areas of engineering activity. It describes the application of principles of physics for analysis, design, manufacturing and maintenance of mechanical systems. It requires a solid understanding of core concepts including applied mechanics, application of engineering principles and technological developments to the creation of useful machinery or products.
Entry Requirements :
- STPM with a full pass in 2 subjects or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 and a pass in SPM or equivalent with credits in mathematics; or
- A-Level pass with at least a pass in 2 subjects including mathematics and pass SPM or O-Level or equivalent with credits in mathematics; or
- Pass matriculation or foundation recognized program with a CGPA of 2.0; or
- Unified Examination Certificate(UEO) pass with at least grade B in 5 subjects including mathematics and English; or
- other qualifications recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
- graduate diploma in a related field with a minimum CGPA 2.0 and credit in Mathematics at SPM level; or
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.