Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Technology With Honours
KPT/JPS (PA 4387) 08/21
The Program, Mechanical Engineering Technology is the broadest areas of engineering activity. It describes the application of principles of physics for analysis, design, manufacturing and maintenance of mechanical systems. It requires a solid understanding of core concepts including applied mechanics, application of engineering principles and technological developments to the creation of useful machinery or products.
Entry Requirements :
- Passed a Malaysian High School Certificate (STPM) with a full 2-year or equivalent of a CGPA of 2.0 AND pass a Malaysian Certificate of Education (SPM) or equivalent to a credit in Mathematics; Or
- Passed A-Level with at least 2 subjects including Mathematics and pass a Malaysian Certificate of Education (SPM) or O-Level or credit equivalent in Mathematics; Or
- Passed the Matriculation program or a recognized Foundation with CGPA of 2.0; Or
- Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English; Or
- Passed Diploma (Level 4 MOH) in a related field with a minimum CGPA 2.0 and credit in Mathematics at SPM level;
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.