Bachelor of Nursing Sciences (Hons)
Entry Requirements :
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50.
For students in the Arts stream, it is necessary to obtain credit in Mathematics and Science at the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level; or
- Pass in Matriculation with a minimum CGPA of 2.50; or
- Pass in Foundation program with a minimum CGPA of 3.00
Additional Qualification (Malaysian Students):
- Pass in Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
Additional Qualifications (International Students):
- Pass in lnternational English Language Testing Services (IELTS) with a minimum score of 5.5;
- Pass in Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOFEL) examination with a minimum of 550.
- Students must pass a medical examination by a registered medical officer recognized by the institution.
- Free from infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, mental health problems, epilepsy and other chronic diseases.
- No physical disabilities and sensory problems that can interfere with manual efficiency.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.