Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)
Benefits of LUC Bachelor of Pharmacy programme :
- Producing Registered Pharmacist
- Balanced curriculum for both Pharmaceutical Industry & Hospital or Clinical Sector.
- Effective knowledge & practical based programme.
- Liaison with various Pharmaceutical Industries & Hospitals/ Clinical Industries.
- Programme based on current trends and advances in the field of pharmacy.
- Curriculum comprises 6 month industrial and hospital training, which will help the students to learn about the current trends in the respective areas.
- Students will be able to abide by the ethics, laws and regulations governing pharmacy practice and drug control
Key factors behind the programme:
- Well established laboratories with state-of -the -art equipments.
- Experienced & efficient faculty members.
- Experienced & skilled laboratory technical staffs.
- Library facilities include, innumerable subject oriented books & recent journals as well as online library system & e-brary system.
- Well equipped class rooms.
- Well designed training programme by experts from pharmaceutical industries and hospitals.
- Industrial and hospital training exposure.
- Personality and professional development training programme.
- Placement support.
- Lincoln Online System
Our primary aim is to produce B. Pharm graduates, who will be well prepared, to work as registered pharmacists and manage the affairs of hospital pharmacies, pharmaceutical industries, community pharmacy services, drug administration and other organizations that deal with drug research, marketing, sales and administration.
Career Opportunity :
- Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
- Community Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Pharmaco Vigilance Sector
- Food Industry
- Traditional Medicine Industry
- Academic Pharmacy
- Government Health Sector
- Drug and Food Administration
- Managed Care Pharmacy
- Laboratory Services
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- All branches of the Armed Services
- Research Laboratories
- Analytical Laboratories
- Other fields of Pharmacy (pharmacy shops, cosmetics industry)
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.