Bachelor of Psychology
- To offer students a solid foundation of core psychological principles and expose them to a broad cross-section of topics within basic and applied psychology
- To help students develop research and communication skills, and attain strong background in psychology as a science.
- To foster critical thinking amongst the students to address evolving issues related to education, work, health-care, and everyday life.
- To provide a solid foundation in modern psychology and diversity of skills to prepare the student for a wide range of careers concerning human behavior and experiences
Psychology is concerned with the scientific understanding of human behaviour. It is both an academic discipline and a professional one. After successful completion of this course graduate can take further steps to practice as a professional psychologist or can continue postgraduate studies by working as a researcher by participating in the revolutionary work. They can also work on psychology related to molecular genetics, developmental cognitive neuroscience, neuropsychology and brain imaging.
After completion of this course professionals are expected to emerge as,
- Social policy researchers
- Human resources professionals
- Immigration and correctional officers
- Social workers
- Market researchers
- Career development practitioners
- Health promotion officers
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.