Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Hospitality Management
The Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Hospitality Management program offers knowl-edge and competencies, to students, who have chosen a career in this service indus-try. Students may select either HOTEL or tourism specialization. The experiential learning, project-based approach and practical training will provide students with the necessary competencies to function effectively as leaders in the industry.
Entry Requirements :
- Passed the Malaysian High School Certificate (STPM) by obtaining at least Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in 2 subjects; or
- A-Level pass with at – least Grade C (2.00) in 2 subjects; or
- Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at – least Grade B in 5 subjects; or
- Passed Matriculation / Foundation / Foundation with at – least 2.00; or
- Passed Diploma in related field with minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Route APEL – Candidates must be 21 years or older in the year of application, have relevant working experience and pass judgment APEL conducted by MQA (PPT subject to the basic quota students APEL established that a maximum of 5% of the total population of students in a given time).
- Other recognized qualifications are equivalent to it by the Malaysian government.
English Requirements :
IELTS at least 5.5 points or TEOFL score 550 points for international students.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.