Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing (Post Registration)
This program, is specifically designed to develop graduate nurses who will direct their own learning and apply clinical reasoning teams to promote quality health outcomes for clients in their care. Our experienced faculty focuses on the different approaches as far as treatment and care of patients is concerned. Students also learn about the importance of the assessment of the psychological and emotional needs of the patients. Thus our learning will help the graduates, to perform their duties effectively in the health care sector.
Entry Requirements :
- Pass a Diploma in Nursing or equivalent;
- Registered with the Nursing Board Malaysia;
- Has Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) latest; and
- Have at least three (3) years of work experience
- Students must pass a medical examination by a medical officer recognized by the institution
- Free from infectious diseases such as HIV / AIDS, Hepatitis B or C, mental problems ‘Epilepsy’ or chronic illness.
- No physical impairment such as limping and stunted sensory problems such as hearing loss and blindness that can interfere with the efficiency of colour manual.
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.