Bachelor of Science in Sports and Fitness
Students who complete the program Bachelor of Science in Sports and Fitness will be able to effectively respond to the needs of fitness enthusiasts, the community, and athletes, as well as be competent to handle all problems related to the specialty of Exercise Science and Sports Science, as well as recent advances in the field.
The program of Bachelor of Science (Sports and Fitness) will produce fitness trainer who are:
- Knowledgeable and skillful practically in the field of sports and fitness to provide idea about the physiological basis for exercise and physical activity in direct application to physical fitness and athletic conditioning for progressing theory and practice.
- Professional in sports and fitness industry with proper thinking and communication skills to keep coordinated coherently with the modern society by inculcating scientific values in the field.
- Capable of maintaining teamwork effectively and with responsibility and provide professional solution to the concerns related to health and fitness, sports performances, and disease prevention to address moral and ethical issues.
- Able to build proficient lifelong learning skills in the field of sports and fitness globally for personal development along with information management techniques.
- Proficient entrepreneurs in the field of sports and fitness by providing relevant concepts with leadership skills to understand the management and controlling of the enterprise.
The graduates in this field could, work in the areas of sports performance, sports management and sports development, health care, teaching, and the health and fitness industry. They will also be able to work alongside other staff such as sports coaches and sports therapists to assess individuals and teams and help to improve their performance. Sport and fitness students will be able to use their knowledge in scientific areas such as physiology, biomechanics, and psychology to help clients to improve their sporting performance and general health at national and international level. Following is some of the career options available after completing a Bachelor of Science in Sports and Fitness:
- Sports management
- Personal training
- Professional coaching
- Sports nutrition
- Sports psychology
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.