Diploma in Architecture
The course is designedto equip students with the knowledge and skills needed for a successful careerin architecture, as well as providing an essential understanding of elementsrelating to life and work on urban and non urban aspects.
- Aims of Diploma in Architecture programme are:
- To equip students with basic introduction andknowledge to the architecture production and specialized skills in the area ofarchitectural technological world.
- Tocontribute to the understanding of architectural activities those are initiatedas a collective, effort and relational attempt including the policy contextsand social political and economic processes.
- To describes the relationship between people andbuildings, and between buildings and their environment, and of the need torelate buildings and the spaces between them to human needs and scale;
- Toprovide an interdisciplinary approach for careers at managerial and operationallevel with understanding about thebuilding construction and structural design for urban and non urban sector
- To help architectural design, plan and management job for the industry knowledge,skills and understanding needed to secure a position in the competitiveindustry.
Architecture graduates will find careers in infrastructure development and maintenance, engineering organizations, research technology institutes, as well as technical careers in industries, universities and corporate jobs. The course also provides the students with the chance to pursue post graduate studies in specialized subjects of architecture. The graduates can obtain higher degree qualifications by MBA, courses on policy development. Career opportunities of diploma architecture engineers includes,
- Architectural technologist
- Interior and spatial designer
- Building surveyor
- Commercial/residential surveyor
- Historic buildings inspector/conservation officer
- Landscape architect
- Planning and development surveyor
- Structural engineer
- Town planner
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.