Diploma in Civil Engineering
The Diploma in Civil Engineering program will prepare graduates for engineering practice that deals with the design, construction, operation and surveying of the built environment that encompasses infrastructure such as buildings, bridges, roads, canals, dams, water supply and wastewater services facilities. The students will be given a stimulating teaching environment which blends conventional lectures and tutorials with online materials.
Entry Requirements :
For Malaysian Citizens:
- Passed the Certificate of Education Malaysia (SPM) equivalent to earning at least three credits in three (3) subjects including Mathematics and a related Science / Technical / Vocational subject and pass English subject; or
- Passed the Malaysian High School Certificate (STPM) or equivalent with a pass in Mathematics, English and a related Science / Technical / Vocational subject at the SPM level; or
- Certified Engineering Certificate / Engineering Technology (Level 3 MOH) or equivalent; or
- Vocational and Technical Certificate (Level 3) / Certificate of proficiency (Level 3 Chief Engineer) or equivalent and have at least one (1) year relevant work experience; or a minimum of sati (1) semester of bridging program.
For International Students:
- Pass with a score of 500 for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); or
- Passed with a score of 5.0 for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or equivalent.
If the student does not meet the criteria set forth in, the providers must offer courses to improve the ability of English to ensure that students achieve the requirements of the program. This is usually done through the evaluation process.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.