Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The program Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering deals with with the use and design of electrical devices that have become an indispensable part of our lives. This program provides the students with knowledge of understanding basics concepts related to Electrical and Electronic.
Entry Requirements :
- Passed SPM with at least three credits in three (3) subjects, including Mathematics and one (1) Science / Technical / Vocational subject and graduated from English; OR
- Graduated UEC with at least Grade B in three (3) subjects including Mathematics and one (1) Science / Technical / Vocational linguistic subject and graduated English; OR
- Passed O-Level with at least C grade in 3 subjects including Mathematics and one (1) Science / Technical / Vocational linguistic subject and passed English; OR
- Pass the Vocational and Technical Certificate / Equivalent Certificate (Level 3, MOH) with CGPA of 2.00 and one (1) year experience in relevant field or at least one (1) semester reinforcement program; OR
- Pass Engineering Certificate / Engineering (Level 3, MOH) with at least CGPA of 2.00, OR
- Other qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government. International Students: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 500 or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0 or equivalent.
For non-Malaysian citizens, please refer to the Malaysian Qualification Agency’s (MQA) List of Overseas Qualifications & its equivalency with Malaysian Education System to see if you qualify for this course.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.