Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering programmes is a discipline of engineering that follows the principles of physics and materials science for analysis, design,manufacturing and maintenance of mechanical systems. It equips students with more accessible and quality education and provides training to manufacturing or production personnel to meet the needs of manufacturing or production industry.
Entry Requirements :
- Passed the Certificate of Education (SPM) / Vocational Education Certificate (SPMV) with at least three credits in three (3) subjects including Mathematics and one Science / Technical / Vocational / English subject; or
- Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least a B grade in three (3) subjects including Mathematics and one Science / Technical / Vocational and passed a course in English; or
- Passing O-Level with at least grade C in three (3) subjects including Mathematics and one Science / Technical / Vocational and passed a course in English; or
- Pass the Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) Level 3 in a relevant field and pass SPM with credit in at least one (1) subjects and pass the consolidation program Mathematics (for students who failed Mathematics); or
- Passed Community College Certificate equivalent to 3 MOH level in related field; and
a) Pass SPM with credit in at least one (1) subjects and pass the consolidation program Mathematics (for students who failed Mathematics).
- Graduate Certificate Vocational and Technical / skills equivalent to level 3 KKM with a CGPA of 2.0 and one (1) year experience in a related field or one (1) semester consolidation program; or
- Graduate Certificate in Engineering / Engineering Technology (Level 3 MOH) with a minimum CGPA of 2.0; or
- Passed the Malaysian High School Certificate (STPM) or equivalent with at least a grade C (NGMP 2.0) in one (1) subject and passed Mathematics, English and one (1) Science / Technical / Vocational subject at SPM level (or equivalent); or
- Passed the Malaysian Higher Certificate of Religion (STAM) rank maqbul; and passing the Mathematics. English and one (1) Science / Technical / Vocational Education at SPM level (or equivalent); or As well as pass the Mathematics, English and one (1) Science / Technical / Vocational subject at the SPM (or equivalent) level; Or
- Qualification – other qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government.
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 500 or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0 or its equivalent.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.