Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
The program of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering will produce Mechanical Engineering technicians, who are,
- Knowledgeable and skillful in using modern tools in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Professionals in the mechanical manufacturing industry to keep the modern society moving by inculcating values and ethics.
- Able to develop leadership role with good team work and communication for the planning and implementation of mechanical engineering services.
- Capable of using scientific thinking skill to solve the mechanical engineering problems and enhance lifelong learning through continuous professional development
- Able to identify the business opportunities and develop managerial skill for career enhancement in the field of mechanical engineering.
Diploma Mechanical engineers use advanced mathematics and technology to design and implement the systems that make machines and new products function. This course will provide students with industry or job related engineering knowledge, scientific skills, computing and analytical power, mathematical techniques, a sound knowledge of English to communicate in the job field and the ability to apply the problem solving techniques. Those who have completed a graduate certificate program can find careers in the following areas:
- Product design and development
- Research and development
- Power plant management
- Large systems management
- Alternative energy consulting
- Electrical power management
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.