Diploma in Medical Assistant
Medical Assistants are healthcare professionals, who contribute to the health care sector by offering health care services. Medical Assistants provide medical services in hospitals [various departments,such as Emergency Department,Orthopedic Department,Ophthalmology Department (EYE)] and specialist clinics. In the public health sector, Medical Assistants, actively participate and contribute towards the implementation of diverse health programs. Medical assistants also provide Emergency Medical Care (pre-hospital care) services.
- Broad scope of opportunity with local and international organizations.
- Fully equipped clinical set up with state of the art equipments
- Highly educated and experienced faculty
- Well planned exposure to research methodology
- Regular Orientation Classes & Training for Good Communication Skills, Evidence Based Practice and Continuous Medical Education (CME)
- Social and cultural practices for personal development
Students, with CGPA of 3.5 and above, may opt for Doctor of Medicine Programme (M.D), offered by Lincoln University College.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.