Diploma in Mobile Computing
The Diploma in Mobile Computing programme offered by LINCOLN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE is purposed to equip the students with both traditional and cutting edge skills in Mobile Computing and Communications, so that they can be able to be innovative and develop mobile applications and understand the technical challenges posed by current mobile devices and wireless communications and evaluate and select appropriate solutions according to user requirements.
Entry Requirements :
- Graduate Certificate of Education (SPM / Certificate Education vocational (SPVM) with a minimum credit in 3 subjects including Mathematics; or
- Pass Certificate Unified Examination (UEC) with at least a grade B in 3 subjects including Mathematics; or
- O-Level pass by getting at least Grade C in 3 subjects including Mathematics; or
- Pass the Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) Level 3 in a related field AND
i. Passed SPM with at least 1 credit subjects and passed Mathematics; and
ii. Pursue a Diploma (Level 4 Qualification Framework (MOH)) in a serving of the same; and
iii. 1 year work experience related or 1 semester program strengthening; or
- Pass Community College Certificate (Level 3, KKM) in a related field AND SPM with a minimum credit in 1 subjects and passed Mathematics at the SPM level; or
- Pass Tech/ Vocational Certificate (Level 3, MOH) in areas related to CGPA 2.0 AND 1 year of related work experience or 1 semester program of consolidation; or
- Pass lever (Level 3, KKM) in the field Computing and get at least CGPA of 2.0; or
- High School graduate St1il Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.0) in 1 subject AND credit in Mathematics at SPM lesson (or equivalent) or Grade C (CGPA 2.0) in GCE; or
- Religion Pass Certificate (STAM) (elevated maqbul) and credits in subjects Mathematics at SPM level (or equivalent); or
- Other qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.