Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture
KPT/JPS (PA 15598)05/29
The Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture at Lincoln University College is a research-based program that encourages candidates to think independently and creatively about agricultural education.
The Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture at Lincoln University College is a research-based program that encourages candidates to think independently and creatively about agricultural education. This thesis-based program will allow students to gain advanced agricultural knowledge and acquire expert abilities in their chosen field, all while creating original, high-quality research that will have an impact on audiences ranging from worldwide researchers to local farmers.
For successful completion of PhD candidate should publish minimum Four research articles in Scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The program Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture will produce professionals who are eligible to:
- Impart in-depth knowledge and critical understanding of agricultural science including deeper insight into current research.
- Adopt practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication within a team in the field of agriculture.
- Implement the digital and numerical skills in managing scientific solution to agricultural complex problems.
- Inculcate leadership quality for entrepreneurial works personally in agricultural tasks.
- Empower integrity through professionalism and ethics in agriculture related task.
The aspirants with Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture have the opportunity to pursue diverse career paths, including professions in research and academia, as well as a broad spectrum of professions in the public and private sector. The candidates can pursue prestigious positions as:
- Agricultural Officer
- Senior Research Fellow
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.