Doctor of Philosophy in Applied Sciences
The program, Doctor of Philosophy in Applied Sciences with Lincoln University College (LUC) is designed to increase the research proficiency and academic preparation for those who desire to grow into researchers in the field of Applied Sciences. The program intends to generate postgraduates in scientific research that can accomplish their professional requirements in the highly challenging global market with novel knowledge, self-confidence, and exceptional ethical and moral values. The program has been crafted keeping in view the latest developments and advances in the related research fields.
For successful completion of the PhD degree in LUC, each candidate should publish a minimum of Four research articles in Scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The program of Doctor of Philosophy in Applied Sciences will produce researchers and educationist who are:
- Knowledgeable and competent in performing applied sciences techniques in their PhD work.
- Capable of adopting methodical, accurate ethical and social responsibility with proper value, attitudes, and professionalism in the PhD work.
- Competent to demonstrate leadership, critical thinking, and problem-solving qualities through effective communication within a team.
- Competent in information management and lifelong learning skills related to scientific research innovation.
Job prospects exist in the Government and Private Research organizations as-
- Research Specialist
- Clinical Research Associate
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.