Doctor of Philosophy in Creative Arts and Design
The program Doctor of Philosophy in Creative Arts and Design would prepare students to be knowledgeable in Creative Art and Design and generate new opportunities for the advancement of society.
The program Doctor of Philosophy in Creative Arts and Design would prepare students to be knowledgeable in Creative Art and Design and generate new opportunities for the advancement of society. This program would able the students to apply analytical, intellectual, and methodological skills to conduct independent and original research in their relevant area and managing balance sheet as they are taught with a comprehensive knowledge which includes theories and practices in scientific field thus, they would become professionally competent to fulfil the market and society demand.
For successful completion of PhD degree in LUC, each candidate should publish minimum of Two research articles in Scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The purpose of this program is to encourage students to make unceasing and diligent efforts to pursue holistic self-development to cultivate self-discipline and integrity, to nurture creativity into broad-minded future leaders with an international outlook.
- Graduates are able to incorporate in-depth relevant knowledge, formulate and conduct problems effectively through critical thinking skills in creative art and design practices.
- Capable of adopting practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication within a team in the field of creative art and design.
- Graduates able to adopt the digital and numerical skills in managing scientific solution to complex problems in creative art and design.
- Effectively utilize leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in creative art and design.
- Empowering integrity through professionalism and ethics in creative art and design related task.
Doctor of Philosophy in Creative Arts and Design (PhD) is all about setting and achieving reasonable and attainable goals. The course teaches the process of planning, organizing, and overseeing how and when these goals are achieved. This program will give students an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the key elements of Creative Arts.
Creative Arts aims at obtaining capable people for achieving the objectives of the organization and for ensuring effective utilization of their services. Creative strategies aim to prevent or reduce its impact by taking actions to protect or promote the well-being of the creative market as a whole, in contrast to implement strategies for its growth.
There are various career scopes after studying Ph.D in Creative Arts and Design which are as follows.
- Advertising art director
- Art therapist
- Commercial art gallery manager
- Community arts worker
- Exhibition designer
- Fine artist
- Graphic designer
- Museum/gallery exhibitions officer
- Teaching Faculty in Colleges and universities
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.