Doctor of Philosophy in Dentistry
KPT/JPS (PA 15861) 08/29
Doctor of Philosophy in Dentistry is a doctorate that aims to learn about a significant area of medical research and to cover subjects including general dentistry, implants, and dental surgery.
Doctor of Philosophy in Dentistry is a doctorate that aims to learn about a significant area of medical research and to cover subjects including general dentistry, implants, and dental surgery. A doctoral degree offers excellent resources to support doctorates in cutting-edge research as well as to enable doctoral applicants to obtain experience in teaching and understand modern testing techniques. The curriculum emphasizes original research conducted under supervision, instructional courses, and the creation and presentation of a thesis.
For successful completion of PhD candidate should publish minimum four research articles in Scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The program Doctor of Philosophy in Dentistry will produce professionals who can be able to:
- Impart in-depth knowledge and critical understanding of dentistry including deeper insight into current research.
- Adopt practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication within a team in the field of dentistry.
- Accept the digital and numerical skills in managing scientific solution to dental complex problems.
- Inculcate leadership quality for entrepreneurial works personally in dentistry tasks.
- Empower integrity through professionalism and ethics in dentistry related task.
The intent of the program, Doctor of Philosophy in Dentistry, is to develop scientists who are prepared for careers in teaching and research. Dental doctoral program alums can pursue careers in:
• Dental Technician
• Dental Therapist
• Dentistry Professor
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.