Doctor of Philosophy in Medical Sciences
Doctor of Philosophy in Medical Sciences program is designed for students to conduct research in the field of Medical Sciences and Bio medicine. The students will be able to do interdisciplinary research related to the fields of medicine.
Doctor of Philosophy in Medical Sciences program is designed for students to conduct research in the field of Medical Sciences and Bio medicine. The students will be able to do interdisciplinary research related to the fields of medicine. Our specialized and well-equipped laboratories make it convenient for students to pursue their independent research work and are offered guidance and support by our highly qualified and experienced academic staff. This program is thus intended for students, who wish to advance their studies in this relevant discipline of study.
For successful completion of PhD degree in Lincoln University College, each candidate should publish minimum of two (2) research articles in scopus indexed journals and two (2) other indexed International Journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
- To provide knowledge and make the students competent in performing medical sciences techniques related to field of research.
- Organize original research independently by adhering to legal, ethical responsibilities with appropriate professional attitude.
- To Demonstrate leadership, critical thinking and problem solving qualities through effective communication within a team.
- To make the students competent in information management and lifelong learning skills related to scientific research innovation.
- Clinical Researcher
- Medical & Health Professions Educator
- Medical and Health Service Manager
- Lecturer/Professor in Academic Institutions
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.