Doctor of Philosophy in Medical Sciences
- To provide knowledge and make the students competent in performing medical sciences techniques related to field of research.
- Organize original research independently by adhering to legal, ethical responsibilities with appropriate professional attitude.
- To Demonstrate leadership, critical thinking and problem solving qualities through effective communication within a team.
- To make the students competent in information management and lifelong learning skills related to scientific research innovation.
- Clinical Researcher
- Medical & Health Professions Educator
- Medical and Health Service Manager
- Lecturer/Professor in Academic Institutions
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.