Doctor of Philosophy in Nutrition
KPT/JPS (PA 15933) 08/29
Doctor of Philosophy in Nutrition is designed for individuals who want to advance in the food and nutrition field. Students who complete this degree are prepared to work in the academic, public, nonprofit, and corporate sectors.
Doctor of Philosophy in Nutrition is designed for individuals who want to advance in the food and nutrition field. Students who complete this degree are prepared to work in the academic, public, nonprofit, and corporate sectors. The PhD degree holders will be allowed to continue independent research to increase scientific understanding in the food industry. The curriculum of the program emphasizes research and leadership roles in the food and nutrition industry.It trains students for jobs in governmental, charitable, and academic institutions.
For successful completion of the PhD degree in LUC, each candidate should publish a minimum of Four research articles in Scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The program of Doctor of Philosophy in Nutrition will produce researchers and nutritionists who can:
- Incorporate in-depth relevant knowledge, formulate, and conduct problems effectively through critical thinking skills in food & nutrition practices.
- Adopt practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication in advanced food & nutrition field.
- Implement the digital and numeracy skills in managing scientific solution to complex problems in the field of food & nutrition.
- Effectively utilize leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in food & nutrition programme.
- Empower integrity through professionalism and ethics in food & nutrition related research.
Doctor of Philosophy in Nutrition is ideal for those interested in working in a variety of fields, from nonprofits to the public sector. Graduates are equipped with the abilities and knowledge needed to succeed in a career in research and development. Some of the career opportunities are as follows:
- Director of Organizations
- Clinical dietician
- Public Health Nutritionist
- Dietician Consultant
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.