Doctor of Philosophy in Physiotherapy
KPT/JPS (PA 15597)05/29
The Doctor of Philosophy in Physiotherapy at Lincoln University College focuses on the science of physical rehabilitation.
- A Master’s Degree (Level 7 Malaysian Qualifications Framework, MQF) in Physiotherapy or related fields accepted by the Lincoln University College (LUC) Senate; or
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master’s Degree (Level 7, MQF) recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
- Candidates without a related qualification in the specific field/s or working experience in the relevant fields must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the LUC.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Level 6, MQF) candidates who are registered for Master’s Degree (Level 7, MQF) programs may apply to convert to the Doctoral Degree programmes are subject to the following conditions:
- Within one year for full-time and within two years for part-time candidates;
- Having shown competency and capability in conducting research at the Doctoral level through rigorous internal evaluation by the LUC; and
- Approval of the LUC Senate.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.