Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology
The Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology (PhD) at Lincoln University College degree provides rigorous research training to prepare graduates for careers in academia or research, as well as practice as a licensed clinical psychologist.
- A Master’s Degree in Psychology; OR
- Other relevant or equivalent qualifications, experience, and requirements accepted by the Lincoln University College Senate/competent authority in Malaysia.
Candidates without a related qualification in the field/s or working experience in the relevant fields must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by Lincoln University College.
- There shall be no direct entry from Bachelor’s Degree level to Doctoral Degree level.
- However, candidates with Bachelor’s Degree qualification, registered for Master’s Degree programs may apply to convert their candidacy to Doctoral Degree programs.
- Application of conversion must be done within one year after candidate registers for Master’s Degree programs.
- Application approval is subjected to:
- Having shown competency and capability in conducting research at Doctoral Degree level;
- Rigorous internal assessment by Lincoln University College; and
- Approval by the Lincoln University College Senate.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.