Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Health Sciences
The Faculty, aims to provide a conducive environment for learning and research, for the students of this program, with due regard to the changing needs of the modern day.
Distinguished professors and research workers (local and/or International) of this relevant field are consulted to achieve high standards as well as to improve the quality of research time to time.
For successful completion of PhD degree in LUC, each candidate should publish minimum of Two research articles in scopus indexed journals and Two Other International journals, with Lincoln affiliation.
- To provide quality and innovative programme of study to cater to the present market needs and customer needs in accordance with the policies of national.
- To ensure that all Lincoln graduates are adequately prepared to be a part of the global workforce.
The aims and objectives of the University College were formulated after a complete review process.
The Senate and the Student council are consulted together along with the management and changes are suggested to achieve the desired goal. After a review of the suggestions, the final draft is presented to the Board of Director of the University College for approval.
- Clinical Researcher
- Health Professions Educator
- Medical and Health Service Manager
- Lecturer/Professor in Academic Institutions
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.