Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Traditional Chinese Medicine
KPT/JPS (PA 15294) 03/27
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Traditional Chinese Medicine program allocates students to gain hands-on experience and knowledge in patient care in a real-world setting, all while being supervised by instructors who are certified practitioners, acupuncturists, or TCM Doctors.
The aim of the program Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Traditional Chinese Medicine at Lincoln University College is to help students develop a profound understanding of TCM so that it becomes second nature in their personal and professional life. The program is designed to supplement students’ existing knowledge by providing advanced abilities in practical, theoretical, diagnostic, and research methodologies. The curriculum will continue to strengthen the link between theory and clinical practice.
For successful completion of PhD candidate should publish minimum Four research articles in Scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The program Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Traditional Chinese Medicine will produce professionals who are eligible to:
- Incorporate in-depth relevant knowledge, formulate, and conduct problems effectively through critical thinking skills in traditional Chinese medicine practices.
- Implement practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication in advanced traditional Chinese
- Adopt the digital and numeracy skills in managing scientific solution to complex problems in the field of traditional Chinese
- Utilize leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills effectively to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in traditional Chinese medicine program.
- Empower integrity through professionalism and ethics in traditional Chinese medicine related research.
Career opportunities for those with PhD in traditional Chinese medicine range widely from being self-employed in independent practice as a doctor to working in a hospital, clinic, or health care facility. The aspirants can pursue prestigious positions as:
- Acupuncture Specialist
- Ayurveda Assistant
- Homoeopathy Practitioner
- Associate Chiropractor
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.