LUC offers various programmes from the fields of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy, Science, Social Science Arts and Humanities, Business and Accountancy, Engineering, Computer Science and Multimedia, Hospitality and Tourism etc.
To know more about our programs, please visit our website : https://www.lincoln.edu.my/
(click programs) or check the link : https://www.lincoln.edu.my/programme/allprogramme
Address: Main Campus
Wisma Lincoln, No. 12-18, Jalan SS 6/12, 47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
(Near Kelana Jaya Giant and opposite Paradigm Mall, Kelana Jaya) ,Kuala Lumpur is just 45 minutes.
Yes, the public transport is readily available there. The campus is situated in close proximity
walking distance from nearest bus stop. The LRT station is just few minutes from the
University College. You can avail the bus services or train services to travel across the city.
All documents must be scanned from original & must be in .jpeg extension.
- Passport all pages (including the blank pages) in zipped folder. (Passport must be valid more than one year )
- Passport page no.1, passport page no.2 and passport last page separately.
- All academic transcripts as well as certificates (As per entry requirement).
- Your colored passport size photograph (3.5cmX 5 cm), back ground must be in Blue (Color Value : #01aef0)
- Medical Undertaking Form will be provided by LUC.
- Attestation form/NOC/Eligibility letter, must be authorized from Ministry of Higher Education / High Commission [Only applicable for specific (Sub-Sahara)African Countries]
- Valid Scratch Card [Only applicable for Nigerians].
- Duly filled Medical Screening Form / Health Examination report attested by Registered Doctor at student’s home country. Please download the form as per given link : http://online.lincoln.edu.my/forms/MER_as_of_1st_Oct.pdf. All medical tests must be done at authorized medical clinics enlisted by EMGS (country wise)Click here : http://is.gd/EMGSclinic
- After receiving the conditional offer letter upload bank TT slip/money receipt of visa processing fees USD 800 (Please mention the student id and passport no. on it).
** Please check the entry requirement for the course applied before uploading the academic transcripts.
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Equatorial Guinea
- Soa Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- United Republic of Tanzania
Students are required to pay the EMGS fees (visa processing) of 800 USD only. After visa approval the tuition fees should be paid.
For International Students :-
Students can pay through Bank Telegraphic transfer or TT (currencies other than ringgit are acceptable)
- Company Name : ASIA PACIFIC HIGHER LEARNING SDN BHD (Lincoln University College)
- SWIFT Code : RHBBMYKL
- Bank Address : 2M Jalan SS21/39 Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya
- Bank Name : RHB Bank
- Account Number : 61234900000219
LUC’s Domestic bank account :-
You can also pay by telegraphic transfer as per the bank details :-
- Account Name : ASIA PACIFIC HIGHER LEARNING SDN BHD (Lincoln University College)
- Account Number : 2-12349-00022834
- Bank: RHB Bank
- Branch : Damansara Utama
- Malaysia Electronic Code : RHBBMYKL
Students can apply online without any charge but EMGS (Education Malaysia Global Services) /visa processing fees is required to process the application.
You can send it directly to the University College by bank telegraphic transfer or personally make payment to the University Accounts office.
Visa approval would take 6-8 weeks, depending on the circumstances and subjected to documents verification and eligibility.
No, you are not required to visit the Malaysian Embassy for visa interview.
Lincoln University College will receive the visa approval letter from EMGS (Education Malaysia Global Services) and will send it to you directly or to our counsellor’s office.
All international students are required to get the visa stamp and sticker done from the nearest Malaysian High Commission in their respective countries. This is mandatory before arrivals
The visa stamp, which your country will provide is considered to be single entry visa. After you get clearance from the Malaysian Immigration at the airport, Lincoln University College will collect your passport and send it to the Immigration office for student visa stamping. This process will take approximately one or two months.
A college representative officer will receive you at the airport and also help you clear the immigration as without a college representative you are not allowed to make an entry to Malaysia
The college representative will hold a “LINCOLN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE” placard.
The college representative will wait for you at the immigration counter/near airport waiting room.
You have to inform the college at least 4 days in advance as far as your arrival in Malaysia is concerned. You can inform your counsellor but make sure that your counsellor knows about it, 10 days in advance. You will have to update arrival information in our website 72 hours before your departure (link: http://www.online.lincoln.edu.my/applyonline/arrivalinf_pre.aspx ). Please avoid Saturdays, Sundays, Govt. Holidays and odd hours for your arrivals.
Please click on the link, http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=122 to know about the weather and local time of Kuala Lumpur.
You need to bring along with you the following: “• Study materials • Two sets of bed sheets • Two sets of pillow covers • your clothes • your medicine • Towels • Personal Toiletries • Umbrella • A locker/padlock (to lock your bag) • your personal cell phone, gadgets (if any)”.
Our University College Offers Hostel Accommodation to All Students “• what are the hostel facilities? 24 hours security, swimming pool, gymnasium and kitchen • Where is the hostel situated? The hostel is just 10/ 15 minutes walk from the college. • Can I cook in the apartment / condominium? Yes, you can cook in the apartment/condominium with the help of your own cooking utensils. • How much does it cost to cook? Approximately it would cost 50 USD / 70 USD (lunch and dinner included) • what is the cost of a meal offered by the restaurants of Malaysia? The price of a vegetarian meal is 1 USD / 2 USD and the price of a non-vegetarian meal is 2 USD / 2.4 USD • Are the restaurants open for 24 hours? Yes, there are quite a few restaurants situated in close proximity to the hostel that are open 24×7
** All fees are subject to annual reviewable and adjustment of at least 10%*** • Tuition fees payments must be made to Lincoln University College after visa approval. a) When do I need to pay my first year fees? You are required to pay your first year fees after the visa approval, but you must pay before your arrival in Malaysia. b) Can I pay my first year fees by instalments? No. International students are required to make the full payment as far as the first year fees is concerned. c) Can I pay my second year fees by installment? Yes, you can pay fees on the basis of individual semesters, but only if the following criteria are met: i.e 2.0 CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) and above ii. Clean account record iii. 90% attendance. d) How many semesters in a year? 3 semesters in a year except for the course, Diploma in Nursing as this course includes only 2 semesters per year e) what is the meaning of semester? One semester includes 14 weeks of lecture, one week of examination and two weeks of holiday except nursing as nursing includes one semester and one semester of nursing includes six months.
Most of the classes are administered between the hours of 10.00 a.m and 4:00 p.m.
Yes, you can transfer your credits to America, Australia, London / UK, New Zealand, Canada, and other European countries.
Yes, Lincoln University College will help the students for transferring credits.
You can open your bank account after visa is stamped into your passport. It will take approximately one or two months.
You can avail the services offered by the money changers.
Yes, quite a few banks, such as, the HSBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, RHB Bank, Public Bank, Maybank, CIMB Bank, OCBC Bank, Hong Leong Bank and AM Bank are situated near the college.
The duration of our Diploma Programs is 28 months.
3 to 4 years, depending upon the program of study
- Requirement of IELTS / TOEFL score for admission in various programs of study: As per latest provisions admission to our University require IELTS/TOEFL score. However students will have to undertake an English test (upon arrival in Malaysia). If the students qualify in the English test, then they can proceed with their program of study, as otherwise, they will be advised to undergo an English course (one or two semesters as per the need).
- Are the students allowed to work during their period of study? If, yes, then how many hours per week? What is the wage rate per hour? Students are allowed to work for 20 hours per week but only after the completion of one semester. Although the wage rate depends upon the employer in general RM 5 – RM 8 per hour according to job profile.
A student will receive work permit, provided he or she is employed by a Malaysian employer and usually it is a 2 years contract but it is renewable
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.