Foundation in Arts
The Foundation in Arts is designed to enhance individual’s fundamental knowledge related to humanities with enhanced understanding in all the necessary aspects of arts & humanities to deal and manage global business workforce.
*Menunggu kelulusan akhir daripada JPT
The Foundation in the Arts curriculum is meant to provide students with early exposure to a variety of subjects through inter-disciplinary study, therefore offering the most diverse educational pathways. This curriculum prepares students for entry directly into the first year of a bachelor’s degree programme. It is mostly a pre-university programme with a focus on the arts and humanities. It is regarded as one of the most comprehensive educational paths since it enables students to acquire interdisciplinary knowledge from a number of disciplines.
The program of Foundation in Arts will produce professionals who are able to:
- Apply the basic knowledge and concepts in analysing arts related work through theories and evidence-based findings.
- Adopt measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication in arts related task.
- Pro-actively acquire digital and numeracy skills in managing solution to complex problems.
- Effectively utilize lifelong learning skills in arts programme.
Students after completing the degree are eligible to work in a wide range of disciplines, including the arts, administration, and the media. The students will be prepared to pursue a career as/in:
- Civil Service
- Higher education or private education roles
- Government & Non-government organization roles
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.