Foundation in Science
Our Foundation in Science course; has been specifically designed to provide the students with the required knowledge, which will enable them to opt for undergraduate science / engineering / medicine/ pharmacy degree courses.
*Menunggu kelulusan akhir daripada JPT
The Foundation in Science curriculum offers an alternate entrance point for students interested in pursuing a degree in the sciences. Students who enrol in this course will be well-prepared for our introductory undergraduate degrees. If you complete your prerequisite courses and pass your exams, you will be advanced to the next level of study without further action on your part and get your undergraduate degree without further delay. Coursework and tests are used to evaluate students, and both are designed to promote a well-rounded learning experience. Students will not only learn the fundamentals through the many programmes, but also develop transferable abilities including public speaking, analysis, and leadership.
The program of Foundation in Science will produce professionals who are able to:
- Apply the basic knowledge, concepts, and skills in analysing science related work through theories and evidence-based findings.
- Adopt practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication in science related task.
- Pro-actively acquire digital and numeracy skills in managing solution to complex problems using professionalism.
- Effectively utilize leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in science programme.
Career paths in the sciences are diverse. There is a wide variety of fields to pick from, including R&D, engineering, and education. The students will be prepared to pursue a career as/in:
- Civil Service
- Higher education or private education roles
- Government & Non-government organization roles
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.