How to apply? All students must fill up an Application Form available at the Admission Office or can apply Online:
How to complete the form: Submit the accomplished Application Form, together with the following to the Admission Office of the Student Services Department:
1. A certified true copy of actual/forecast/trial examination results and a photocopy of IC.
2. A passport size colour photograph (4 copies for Malaysian students / 6 copies for International students).
3. All other supporting documents for the application (if necessary).
4. A crossed cheque/ money order or bank draft for the 1st payment in favour of Lincoln University College.
Information about PTPTN Loan & Application Procedure
• Applicants must be Malaysian
• Applicants must not be recipient of other loans or scholarships at the same time
• SPM with at least 3 credits or according to the course entry requirements.
• Applicants should enroll in an IPTS that offers a full-time degree or diploma course that is approved by the MQA and the JPS.
• For students applying for a second time, loans extended previously by PTPTN must be fully settled prior to a new application.
• The remaining study period upon application must not be less than 1 year.
2. Programmes Eligible for PTPTN Loan
Several programmes are eligible for PTPTN Loan
3. Online Application
You are required to visit the PTPTN website, www.ptptn.gov.my.
4.The last date for application: Kindly contact the college PTPTN Officer.
All online application will be processed after the given deadline and applicants can check the status of their application 7 days after the closing date.
5. Submission Of Documents
Once your application is approved, kindly print out the following form(s) for submission:
2 sets of surat tawaran and butiran peribadi
Kindly submit the above forms with the following documents(s):
• 2 X RM10 stamp hasil
• Photocopy of I.C (both sides)
• Letter of Acceptance from Lincoln University College.(Will be provided by the institution)
• SPM and STPM /A-Levels/UEC/SAM/AUSMAT/CPU/CIMP/Local Matriculation/Recognised Diploma result.
6. Submission Of Application
PTPTN will confirm the date for submission of application and Lincoln College will inform the students about the date that has been decided upon, via the student’s Lincoln College email.
Please note that the submission will take place whereby the representative from PTPTN would visit the Lincoln College to check, verify and collect all your documents.
Also please ensure that you bring along your MyKad for verification purposes.
7. Final Processing
According to PTPTN, if the document is in proper order, PTPTN will process the payment.
8. Loan Repayment
Subject to 1% service fee per year charged on the outstanding loan amount. Repayment of the loan starts 6 months after graduation or as soon as you are employed.
Lincoln University College provides a comfortable homely ambience for its students with its apartment-style accommodation.
The accommodation is a 5-minute walk from the University College (subject to availability and on first come first serve basis). The bus stop is situated near the Kelana Jaya LRT Station, which is just 5 minutes walk from the University College. You can avail the train services or the bus services to travel across the city. The apartment is fully furnished with furniture and other basic living necessities. We also provide for twin-sharing as well as triple-sharing style units.
Students are allowed to add personal provisions for the comfort of their living. Occupants are advised to bring their own pillows and linen, as the College will not provide these items.
Students are provided with the facilities of condo living, such as swimming pool, badminton as well as tennis courts and gymnasium. Students must adhere to the hostel rules set by the Condominium Management and the College.
The Hostel accommodation rates are as follows. All rates are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
|Refundable deposit||One Month|
|Single Room (Type A)||RM 700 per month|
|Twin sharing room (Type B)||RM 500.00 per month|
Rental must be paid on the 1st day of every month.
+603-7886 2717 (Landline)
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.